SMS Terms and Conditions for
Effective Date 02/01/2023
Definition of Personal Information:
Collection of Personal Information:
We collect personal information from you when you opt-in to receive SMS messages from us. The personal information we collect may include:
· Contact information, such as your phone number
· Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and interests
· Other information you choose to provide, such as feedback or comments on our services
Use of Personal Information:
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
· To provide you with the services and information you request through SMS messages
· To improve our services
· To send you promotional communications, such as special offers and discounts
· To respond to your questions and comments
· To conduct research and analysis
· To comply with legal obligations
Disclosure of Personal Information:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
· To service providers and contractors who assist us in providing services to you, such as SMS messaging and customer service.
· To comply with legal obligations, such as in response to a subpoena or court order
· To protect the rights, property, or safety of Meikle West, LLC., our users, or others.
Security of Personal Information:
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
Retention of Personal Information:
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving SMS messages from us at any time by replying "STOP" to any of our SMS messages. If you opt-out, we will discontinue sending you SMS messages.